ISO Certification can be a useful tool to add credibility, by demonstrating that your product or service meets the expectations of your customers. ISO International Standards ensure that products and services are safe, reliable and of good quality. For business, they are strategic tools that reduce costs by minimizing waste and errors and increasing productivity. They help companies to access new markets, level the playing field for developing countries and facilitate free and fair global trade.
For some industries, certification is a legal or contractual requirement.
Safesense Workplace Safety (SWS) Offers Consultation for following ISO Certifications :
• ISO 9000 Quality management
• ISO 14000 Environmental management
• ISO 3166 Country codes
• ISO 26000 Social responsibility
• ISO 50001 Energy management
• ISO 31000 Risk management
• ISO 22000 Food safety management
• ISO 27001 Information security management
• ISO 45001 Occupational health and safety